Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 5562 times)

vindisel

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:42 pm »
Hey Sen0,
We would like you become an one of our member, but I didn't care your religion or belief, you should go f###k yourseft with it, don't bring it in here. We are fool when we are T members, so why you are here and become T member too. Back off bro  >:(

vindisel

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 02:32:14 pm »
Oh I got it, your name is Sen0, everything doesn't make sense to you, that why  :-\, now I feel bad for you because you are sick.
Man this guy ruin my Thanks Giving. I need a beer  8)

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 03:31:58 pm »

What the fuck are you talking about??!!  Listen, if you use drugs; you need to stop.  Secondly, you need to use proper use of quotation marks: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/single-quotation-marks-versus-double-quotation-marks.  You wondering why people laugh at Hare Krishna religion?  Look no further than yourself.  Geez.

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

but you are so dull that you will not understand this thing ( and after all it is an fools paradise. )
  Listen cunt-tard, you expect people wanting to know about your religion after; a) you have proven you know nothing about it yourself, b) you insult people and claim to be religious so you basically turn people off because of your stupidity which basically proves you are a hypocrite.  I can go at this all day.  But, since you started it (insulting us); let me tell you this - if you ran like your mouth, you would be in fantastic shape. 

[T] seXy

• Technetic Sergeant
  • adrian,26
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 10:33:55 pm »
wow just wasted my time reading that >:(

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

DAMN IT! I DID IT AGAIN!! WHY YOU KEEP WASTING MY TIME!
-too seXy ?

KILLER

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 02:25:54 am »
LMFAO

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 04:53:39 am »
DAMN IT! I DID IT AGAIN!! WHY YOU KEEP WASTING MY TIME!
[/quote]

opps you did it again lol
.:BizZy BlastiN:.