Author Topic: Zombie Server  (Read 13418 times)

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
Zombie Server
« on: April 06, 2014, 09:13:54 am »
Hey Guys,

So I just started on the new Zombie Server.
Taking a bit of time though, I'm building the core of it with the new generation of CZ Server and Admin Modules (which will later be applied to all Game Servers).

Anyways, I'm not much of a Zombie Server guy, but there are a lot of Zombie mods out there.
Are there any specific settings configurations or Zombie mods you guys would like for me to add?

Thanks.

BraveFart

• View Profile
Re: Zombie Server
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:50:08 pm »
Thinking since the Zombie mods are so crazy/frantic, that the hook mod and probably unlimited bullets because of the respawning. 

sore piles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:09:56 pm »
TBH never played the zombie mod, looking forward to trying it!

Thanks for taking time over this boss
Andy - Sore Piles

el toro

• When in Doubt, Frag it Out
    • View Profile
    • Hezzbullies Bulldogs
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 03:22:54 pm »
I've played a little ZM, it's pretty interesting.  It's fast paced as Mjr. Bravefart has stated, and I also agree that a hook Mod would put an interesting twist on it, as you're often out-numbered and it would provide one with a last ditch way to avoid the zombies.  But let me ask, does it provide too much of an advantage?  I'm just thinking out loud.  It wouldn't hurt anything to go ahead and start with it on I suppose and go forward from there.  It would be cool to have a grenade or two hidden around the map it that's possible (I think that would be cool too in some of the more difficult Bones maps  :) ). Exploding zombies when you kill them would be cool and congruent with the mod theme, if it didn't lag the server too much.   Anyway you design it General, I look forward to playing on it.

-toro
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:27:51 pm by el toro »
-If you ask me, I'm LOVING it.

stan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 05:59:07 pm »
ALL I KNOW IS

" They have screwed with the wrong group"

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 07:58:36 pm »
Yea Zombie Mods seem to be a big hype. So I figured we'd give it a shot and see how it goes...
I do know if I could play it as much as I do bones, but it can be fun for a little bit.

SPARTA

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 08:42:00 pm »
boss played zombie mode long time ago i don't no but just an idea just adding my 2 cent.... what about we start off say 10 zombies and then next round will be more and next round will be more and more so it get harder and harder but we can buy guns  but it instead every round we have more zombies lol well that's my 2 cents lol and random spawn 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 08:43:46 pm by SPARTA »

MiKe KaMaKaZi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 12:59:10 am »
Well i don't know the mod's of the ZM but i know what i would like..

1. Weapons ( Hook with or with out don't matter to me)
auto buy for guns and bomb.. Like the one that has the fast menu like just press on the number on what u want..
1. AK
2. M4
3. AUG
4. RAMBO and etc for pistols..
Then next round you can ether auto set your guns for the rest of the map or change it whenever by pressing whatever number or key..
Bomb would be auto inputted only get 1..
OR
Have it like how gungame has it by u up grade your gun by killin X amount of zombies..

2. Zombies
So I like some of our guys idea's.. Like what El TORO said " Exploding zombies when you kill them " and also Sparta said " start off say 10 zombies and then next round will be more and next round " But also have it like the first to X amount wins the game but have to put a good amount to last the map.. Cause we would want an ending.. Not just till the time runs out.. Cause about time we get to the last round we would have allot of bots i think..

3. Maps
Have day and night rounds.. Because i notest that at night like 3 am, its more interesting lol.. Like the one me and u play BM remember?? Also would have to have that light bomb thing it had.. Pick about only 10 mod size maps cause to big it would take to long.. But still have admins have the option change to any map..

Any other topics im missing let me know BM??

Hope this helps :)

Itachi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 04:04:14 am »
hey how bout we make it so we have to earn better weapons
start with pistols or any gun no ones likes and we lvl up if we survive the round and get a new weapon

MiKe KaMaKaZi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 05:19:10 am »
Yeah that's what i mean on my second idea.. I mean i would like to try both if possible

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 02:35:26 pm »
Sounds very much like our GunGame server.  Pistols won't be effective even with unlimited ammo, assuming these zombies have a lot of HP, which from my experience is usually the case.

el toro

• View Profile
    • Hezzbullies Bulldogs
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 03:08:19 pm »
Sounds very much like our GunGame server.  Pistols won't be effective even with unlimited ammo, assuming these zombies have a lot of HP, which from my experience is usually the case.

I think this is a great point.  Pistols vs Zombies is a tough row to hoe!

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 03:45:37 pm »
I liked the idea of having to work for the next gun.. Makes it more challenging.

el toro

• View Profile
    • Hezzbullies Bulldogs
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 04:46:29 pm »
How about you spawn each round with the guns lying on the ground, sorta like Iceworld.  That way you have to compete with your teammates to pickup a weapon.  You could have a variety of guns available, some good, some not-so good.  And a couple of grenades around too.

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 07:31:10 pm »
Players skins mine make it brad pitt face lol I would like  this if zombies get you then you get infected and try to infect other players for the guns first lets start with deagle if you kill zombie automatically weapon changes to other gun untill you reach rambos gun just my thought
.:BizZy BlastiN:.