Author Topic: Server Question  (Read 4298 times)

BraveFart

• View Profile
Re: Server Question
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 03:21:43 pm »
Great idea.  The only problem is your target market.  Most people who play CS in TG (Technetic Gaming) are children - literally, or young adults who are going to college.  Money will always be an issue for them.  That being said, in terms of having people donate money without having to ask them is quite easy.  I think I mentioned it before, but you have to make an environment so enjoyable that people are flocking to go there.  Like lining up at the latest game for Xbox or PS3/PS4.  People would go and pay because they know it's worth their time, even though some people would differ in opinion.  I believe the best way that this can happen is if we continue to make Technectic's servers more enjoyable and fun than other servers by simply making it better for players, not being over-bearing or over-arrogant with power and just learning how to communicate with our players. 

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 04:40:56 pm »
I like the idea Andy. I always shop on Amazon. In fact if I could figure out who to get the kick back on all the money I spend on Amazon, it'd probably pay for the servers LOL. But as Brave stated, people don't want to pay for anything and they usually do not have any funding.

But, what we could do is ask any of our Members and Players in our serves to contribute by shopping amazon using our Affiliated Link..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:43:41 pm by DuMnUt 101 »

KILLER

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 02:48:50 am »
great idea. I will diff use it  ;)