Author Topic: Reporting a Problematic Player  (Read 5782 times)

BraveFart

• View Profile
Reporting a Problematic Player
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:59:46 pm »
Good day valued players,

As it has come to our attention, we have received quite a high number of complaints about very problematic players.  In general, it appears that they are intentionally team killing or purposely guilty of friendly fire.  We here at Technetic Gaming certainly appreciate the effort to report the problem on our forums if no clan member/admin is not present as we are not always there to "police" the server as we have busy lives of our own to maintain.  When reporting these players please ensure that you do your best to report who the players that were involved: victim and accused.  Please provide the names of the victim and attacker.  If you really want a quicker way for us to take action, it would help us greatly if you obtain their steam ID which can be done by pulling down the console menu using the "~" key and typing in "status" which will pull up ALL the player ID's and the quickest way is to take a screenshot via "print screen".  If you want to record a video of them, you can do so by pulling down the console menu again and then type in "record (name of video)".  When stopping, simply pull down the console menu again and type in "stop" and your video will be located in your cstrike folder.  You can find this all in YouTube of course: .  Lastly, if you want an admin to take care of the issue immediately, try to add them on Steam and advise them of the issue and you can add any one of us from our member roster page:  http://www.technetic.net/forums/index.php?page=Roster.  Thanks again to all of our valued players for continuing to assist us in making this server an enjoyable one.

Regards,

BraveFart
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:45:44 pm by BraveFart »

SPARTA

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting a Problematic Player
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 12:32:06 am »
well said brave!!!  ;D ;D

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:48:26 am »

KILLER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 01:52:37 am »
Good day valued players,

As it has come to our attention, we have receive quite a high number of complaints about very problematic players.  In general it appears that they are intentionally team killing or purposely guilty of friendly fire.  We here at Technetic Gaming certainly appreciate the effort to report the problem on our forums if no clan member/admin is not present as we are not always there to "police" the server as we have busy lives of our own to maintain.  When reporting these players please ensure that you do your best to report who the players that were involved: victim and accused.  Please provide the names of the victim and attacker.  If you really want a quicker way for us to take action, it would help us greatly if you obtain their steam ID which can be done by pulling down the console menu using the "~" key and typing in "status" which will pull up ALL the player ID's and the quickest way is to take a screenshot via "print screen".  If you want to record a video of them, you can do so by pulling down the console menu again and then type in "record (name of video)".  When stopping, simply pull down the console menu again and type in "stop" and your video will be located in your cstrike folder.  You can find this all in YouTube of course: .  Lastly, if you want an admin to take care of the issue immediately, try to add them on Steam and advise them of the issue and you can add any one of us from our member roster page:  http://www.technetic.net/forums/index.php?page=Roster.  Thanks again to all of our valued players for continuing to assist us in making this server an enjoyable one.

Regards,

BraveFart
well said sarge and hoping everyone follow these steps if u ever have any problems.

[T] Bob Loblaw

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »
I completely understand and agree with this process , But i cant understand why Noobok and Macfly are still on the servers after months of complaints from multiple players . why they weren't permanently banned a month ago , from ALL (T) servers, boggles my mind .
Its a near daily occurrence
It empties the servers population
It makes newcomers , interested in becoming permanent regulars go elsewhere.
i'D RATHER HAVE A BOTTLE INFRONT OF ME , THAN A FRONTAL LABOTOMY ...

So?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 05:15:28 pm »
When you finished recording a demo in condition zero (or 1.6), you only have a .dem file. You haven't got any video untill you convert (virtual dub) or use a video capturing software like Fraps.

Just play the demo and record with fraps, this is the easy way.

If someone need fraps for recordings link: http://snk.to/f-cdhj4j9t   This is a cracked version of fraps with no watermarks.

Note: you don't need to record a demo to record with fraps, but its better. Use half screen size with fraps because you will get big video files.

You can edit the video files with Windows movie maker or Sony vegas (i use sony vegas pro 9), if you like.

If the link doesnt work anymore, i'll provide a new one :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:31:08 pm by So? »

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 05:46:43 pm »
I completely understand and agree with this process , But i cant understand why Noobok and Macfly are still on the servers after months of complaints from multiple players . why they weren't permanently banned a month ago , from ALL (T) servers, boggles my mind .
Its a near daily occurrence
It empties the servers population
It makes newcomers , interested in becoming permanent regulars go elsewhere.
  Thanks Bob.  The short answer is that we haven't seen them on the servers lately. 

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 05:47:10 pm »
When you finished recording a demo in condition zero (or 1.6), you only have a .dem file. You haven't got any video untill you convert (virtual dub) or use a video capturing software like Fraps.

Just play the demo and record with fraps, this is the easy way.

If someone need fraps for recordings link: http://snk.to/f-cdhj4j9t   This is a cracked version of fraps with no watermarks.

Note: you don't need to record a demo to record with fraps, but its better. Use half screen size with fraps because you will get big video files.

You can edit the video files with Windows movie maker or Sony vegas (i use sony vegas pro 9), if you like.

If the link doesnt work anymore, i'll provide a new one :)
  Thanks So.

So?

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 06:26:23 pm »
No thank you guys for creating a fun place, keep it up :)

BIZKIT

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 12:57:02 am »
Thanks Guys for the info.
I just went in game and used the record and stop commands
I successfully made a file a (.dem) file.
I found it in my czero folder
however i can't view the file
I tried downloading the link provided by so?
But i can't get the video to play.
Can i still upload it to the forums and maybe others could view it?
If so how?
There were some apps for sale who say they can view it, but
I'm kinda tight when it comes to that. LoL
Thanks for the help guys

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 02:24:06 am »
Not sure where it's saved to but, I'm sure you can do a search in your C drive if you remember the file name.  That being said, I think I mentioned before that the file may be too large to upload in the forums anyways, and you would have to e-mail it to one of us.

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 07:21:14 am »
Sometimes the file is way to large for email. If that be the case, please let me know and I will make arrangements and provide instructions on where to upload it.
Typically anything over 10MB+

BIZKIT

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 01:46:10 am »
Ok Guys,
Dumnut I sent you an email with the attached file.

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 08:06:18 pm »
Saw it come through last night. But I won't have a chance to look at it til tomorrow.

BIZKIT

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 11:22:00 pm »
Ok man thanks,
I'll get the hang of this one day.

@ Brave it saved to :

Local disc C, program files 86, Steam, SteamApps, common, Half-life, czero

This is where i found the (.dem) file for the video I made by using console commands.