Author Topic: [REPORTED] NooBok - TKing  (Read 8714 times)

Bisquit

• View Profile
[REPORTED] NooBok - TKing
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:44:34 pm »
Name of TeamKilller: "NooBok"

Time Stamp:   08/11/2013 - 15:10:00-15:24:00

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30800283

Reason: I didnīt on purpose slash him. I was slashing at the wall, when i hitted him. I know i did slash him back but, Selfdefence is allowed :p

Link:

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
Re: [REPORTED] NooBok - TKing
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:52:51 pm »
Ahhh I wish more people posted their bans or complains this way..
:-)

We are in the process of implementing a new ban system across the board that will help keep track of the people we have banned.

It will be implemented pretty soon.

That's why I haven't put a lot of time into looking into bans.

But then again, I dont have to look into them if you record em like you do.. LOL

When the new ban system is implemented we'll be adding him on their first.

Bisquit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:58:45 pm »
Sounds Good, Mr. Nut. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Calling Dumnut a nut is Dum.

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 09:47:39 pm »
yea i saw him too doing TK few times boss this guy is right and u did good bisquit put him on youtube and good work to boss trying to do the best for us  ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:25:37 am by bizzy blastin »
.:BizZy BlastiN:.

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:07:39 am »
Name of TeamKilller: "NooBok"

Time Stamp:   08/11/2013 - 15:10:00-15:24:00

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30800283

Reason: I didnīt on purpose slash him. I was slashing at the wall, when i hitted him. I know i did slash him back but, Selfdefence is allowed :p

Link:

Sounds like there's some accountability needed on your part as well.  First of all; YOU attacked him first (unintentionally), then he attacked you back.  Then you slashed him again.  That's 2 versus 1.  I'm not a mathematical genius but, it sounds like it was not tit for tat.  That being said, he should have obviously not retaliated.  You did not mention if you apologized to him for the unintentional friendly fire.

MiKe KaMaKaZi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 02:28:42 am »
Thanks boss man!!! Kepp up the great job!!

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 03:48:30 am »
Sounds like there's some accountability needed on your part as well.  First of all; YOU attacked him first (unintentionally), then he attacked you back.  Then you slashed him again.  That's 2 versus 1.  I'm not a mathematical genius but, it sounds like it was not tit for tat.  That being said, he should have obviously not retaliated.  You did not mention if you apologized to him for the unintentional friendly fire.

Interesting...
Good Catch...
Didn't see that.. I couldn't read the words... (DIDN'T FULL SCREEN)
So yea.... what happened there Bisquit?

KILLER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 05:58:07 am »
hmm only u brave will notice those things lol btw u do seems like a mathematical genius to me brave :)

SPARTA

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 06:20:52 am »
i was playing with that guy noobok today and he was playing normal no tk no ff on anyone he is probably one of those guys that don't like getting team attacked and retaliates str8 away but i don't no i just played with once saw him today and just said broo you famous...lol.. man i cant stop laughing at that video you put up on youtube  first time i seen that .. lol can someone record me and put me on youtube lol hhhahahah

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 07:12:27 am »
ill do that bro 20 bucks only for you and start a new job to put people on youtube lol  hahahaha

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 07:30:09 am »
LOL - I personally like the you tube. It saves me a lot of trouble of having to look through the damn logs to justify someones actions..

I guess I was naive in thinking someone would post a video of themselves being guilty of team attacking.. LOL

But seriously YouTube = awesome... But you attacking him first = no good. Warranting the complaint irrelevant.

Bisquit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 10:50:09 am »
Yeah i know i did slash him. Why should i say sorry to a player who teamkilled me about 6 times. This "macfly" guys did also teamkill. They actually made an alliance against me. 2 vs 1. Noot cool.

I really dont care what you guys say. But. You could check the logs for that day and see what he was doing. ill do my best next time recording next time....

Calling dumnut a nut is dum

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 03:34:50 pm »
Its not that I don't believe you. Your just video presented posed a problem.
The Time: (PST CST EST) Estimated Start and Estimated End Time
The Date:
The Server:
The Steam ID's:

Then I can review it..
The logs are a mile long and record every detail..

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:07 pm »
Thank God, I work from home.  Okay, I've reviewed the video and obviously just by watching it both parties were at fault.  There was intent on both players to obviously harm each other.  I've been on our servers a lot lately, ask Dumnut - we were both hammered one night and I doubt he and I remember what the hell we said...anyways, back on topic - my point being that I had to make time to try to see what the hell has been going on.  I've seen a lot of feedback of team killing and friendly fire.  Quite frankly, after playing in both servers - I haven't seen any.  As for the player in question, I've played in the same game with him several times and he was both friendly and courteous.  He even used his mic a couple of times.  I think you may have simply started off on the wrong foot.  There's always two sides to a story.  We thank you for your ability to communicate things to us and we certainly appreciate the feedback.  Top Dog, I recommend this as a draw/case closed situation.  I think both parties were most definitely at fault. 

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 05:19:33 pm »
i was playing with that guy noobok today and he was playing normal no tk no ff on anyone he is probably one of those guys that don't like getting team attacked and retaliates str8 away but i don't no i just played with once saw him today and just said broo you famous...lol.. man i cant stop laughing at that video you put up on youtube  first time i seen that .. lol can someone record me and put me on youtube lol hhhahahah

well if i give you my steam acount and play just one game and u can see him what he will do lol but he wont do TK becouse when he see [T] hes not going to do TK bro im just saying becouse  i know  i play all day on technetic servers and i see evrything there and if u think im wrong then im sorry for evrything guys