Author Topic: server gungame  (Read 9146 times)

vindisel

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: server gungame
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 03:28:34 pm »
In my opinion, if we let person go through other person or team-mate, we will take away the NATURAL of the game. Beside this blocking is another way prevent other person can steal a gun when you kill a bot (in BONES serves). And this way maybe make game a little easy that make players get BORE too fast. Making the game harder I think it will motivate player try their BEST.
In GG, I played a some, it is a good serve, and I haven't got any lag. It is very well setup and fun too. I had seen more ADMINs in the GG now compare to last 2 months....So far I have not any complain or comment in this serve
Just a though

Vin

L8TER

• すべてを殺す
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 04:57:04 pm »
Are you Ya U jmoney?

We saw you play gungame so often and I appreciate your suggestion.

Your idea is basically disable team collision. By which you can walk through your teammate but not enemies.

Good idea.

And I don't know if you guys like this plugin called 'Gore'. It's like when you kill an enemy by headshot, that player will explode and their corpse are torn apart. And if you kill an enemy by knife, their will be a thunder sound effect. And players who are low on hp will continuously bleed.

Also, I think we definitely need a server banner for gungame. Now when you enter the server, it only says: you are playing condition zero, visit our website.

Thanks again Ya U. honestly I used to be a gungame player for a long time before and it is still my favorite. Keep joining us and having fun and if you meet any players that disturb you, hit me up.
Don't be a Caesium, he has hugest body but cannot even protect on electron.
Do be a Fluorine, he is the smallest but he is able to protect 7+1 electrons!

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 01:54:26 am »
Are you Ya U jmoney?

We saw you play gungame so often and I appreciate your suggestion.

Your idea is basically disable team collision. By which you can walk through your teammate but not enemies.

Good idea.

And I don't know if you guys like this plugin called 'Gore'. It's like when you kill an enemy by headshot, that player will explode and their corpse are torn apart. And if you kill an enemy by knife, their will be a thunder sound effect. And players who are low on hp will continuously bleed.

Also, I think we definitely need a server banner for gungame. Now when you enter the server, it only says: you are playing condition zero, visit our website.

Thanks again Ya U. honestly I used to be a gungame player for a long time before and it is still my favorite. Keep joining us and having fun and if you meet any players that disturb you, hit me up.
Yep that's me alright......Yea any modding helps but if it affect the server which it might cause some lag then forget it......If we can make that server as attractive that might lure more players in......no need for a gun skins.....cuz I know it may cause some lag....but yea I'm very much hooked with a gungame server......I think it's just the gamer inside me that likes to compete.....if you guys have a death match server I will attend that server too....btw I love zombie mod......(walking dead fan  8)).....Anyways I'll see you in the server bro...... 8)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:15:28 am by JMONEY23 »

L8TER

• すべてを殺す
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 05:12:50 am »
btw I love zombie mod......

Fortunately we have a zombie server.

74.91.120.94:27020

Check it out!
Don't be a Caesium, he has hugest body but cannot even protect on electron.
Do be a Fluorine, he is the smallest but he is able to protect 7+1 electrons!

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 05:19:35 am »
btw I love zombie mod......

Fortunately we have a zombie server.

74.91.120.94:27020

Check it out!
I'm not CLEANNNNNNN !!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Cool bro thanks.....can't wait to add it on to my favs...... 8)

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 12:29:54 pm »
zombie server I dont know I lagg there thats why I dont play there that much
.:BizZy BlastiN:.

vindisel

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »
i have been zombie serve once, not too many player their... :o

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 04:38:27 am »
Clarification:
JMONEY = Ya U?

Cause we received an App from Ya U and rarely anyone has seen that user. LOL (Kinda hurting your app process, as 2 different names) LOL

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 05:30:28 am »
Clarification:
JMONEY = Ya U?

Cause we received an App from Ya U and rarely anyone has seen that user. LOL (Kinda hurting your app process, as 2 different names) LOL
Yup that's me......I tend to change name from time to time and JMONEY23 is usually my username on some other site..... 8)

BIZKIT

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 03:14:52 am »
In my opinion, if we let person go through other person or team-mate, we will take away the NATURAL of the game. Beside this blocking is another way prevent other person can steal a gun when you kill a bot (in BONES serves). And this way maybe make game a little easy that make players get BORE too fast. Making the game harder I think it will motivate player try their BEST.
In GG, I played a some, it is a good serve, and I haven't got any lag. It is very well setup and fun too. I had seen more ADMINs in the GG now compare to last 2 months....So far I have not any complain or comment in this serve
Just a though

Vin

[/quote]

I wonder if the "meat shield effect" still works if we can levitate through others?
Got me thinking LoL

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 05:31:28 am »
Busy night....No bots..... 8)

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 12:48:35 pm »
Awesome!

SPARTA

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 03:01:57 am »

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 06:39:54 am »
Going good champ!  How's the familia?  :)