Author Topic: server gungame  (Read 9310 times)

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
server gungame
« on: August 09, 2013, 05:30:39 pm »
can anyone do the bots of the server gungame a little  bit easy they killed me from  way out with handgun and btw instead of killing with one stab to do it with 2 stabs with a knife  :-\
.:BizZy BlastiN:.

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
Re: server gungame
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 06:38:08 am »
We made them harder for people that wanted a challenge.. I guess I can turn them down.. They are to easy for me......

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »
:( no i dint said i cant  kill them i just said they killed me from far away  with a handgun its a litle hard to kill from  that far  bro thats the point and btw im in top 15 lol thats fine ill continue playing :)

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 10:12:33 pm »
Yea when I had them on easy.. I won the entire round several times with 0-3 deaths...
It wasn't challenging so I turned em up... whats ur death count at the end of the round?

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 10:54:17 pm »
average from 10 to 15

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:25:53 am »
Seems about right... maybe even to easy...
The idea of the higher bots is for them to try hold the place of a human... and give you an artificial human type challenge.

SPARTA

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 05:45:19 am »
amen!!! to that boss lol

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 01:40:09 am »
Hey guys....just some suggestions for the gun game server that I attend regularly....

1. Keep the TOP 15 stat for a long time maybe (yearly).......it keeps the regular guys busy and attracts new players.
2. Make the model player able to go through  each other to prevent blocking.
3. Newer maps......and maybe getting rid some of the bigger ones.... just takes took much time running around.
4. Advertise the website more.....it brings a better connection between players and members.
5. Admin should be more present.....there are some guys that just try and ruin the fun sometimes....i.e mic spamming.
6. keep up the good work.

Thanks.

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 02:06:07 am »
Hey guys....just some suggestions for the gun game server that I attend regularly....

1. Keep the TOP 15 stat for a long time maybe (yearly).......it keeps the regular guys busy and attracts new players.
3. Newer maps......and maybe getting rid some of the bigger ones.... just takes took much time running around.
4. Advertise the website more.....it brings a better connection between players and members.
5. Admin should be more present.....there are some guys that just try and ruin the fun sometimes....i.e mic spamming.

Thanks.

1) When servers crash I believe all of them are affected - so, this maybe a bit difficult.  But, I'll leave the General to answer this fully.
2) Not sure what you meant by "model player" - could you please further explain?
3) Fully agree with you in newer maps.  I believe the primary reason why we don't have any is because of the fact that the gungame server is not as popular as our bones server.  That being said, perhaps you can provide some map suggestions that you feel can help the game run better and attract more players?
4) I believe we do advertise our servers already, but we're welcome to your suggestions
5) I personally try to get into the game whenever I see players are present and more so recently since the influx of more players to help regulate.  Please feel free to add any of us via the member roster link and we would be happy to add you along with having us at your disposal if you feel that there is a problematic player in need of disciplinary action and when no admin is present
6) Thank you.  And thank YOU for your wonderful feedback and terrific suggestions!

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 02:51:02 am »

Thanks.

1) When servers crash I believe all of them are affected - so, this maybe a bit difficult.  But, I'll leave the General to answer this fully.
2) Not sure what you meant by "model player" - could you please further explain?
3) Fully agree with you in newer maps.  I believe the primary reason why we don't have any is because of the fact that the gungame server is not as popular as our bones server.  That being said, perhaps you can provide some map suggestions that you feel can help the game run better and attract more players?
4) I believe we do advertise our servers already, but we're welcome to your suggestions
5) I personally try to get into the game whenever I see players are present and more so recently since the influx of more players to help regulate.  Please feel free to add any of us via the member roster link and we would be happy to add you along with having us at your disposal if you feel that there is a problematic player in need of disciplinary action and when no admin is present
6) Thank you.  And thank YOU for your wonderful feedback and terrific suggestions!
Thanks for the quick response.....on #2 what I meant was if you can make everyone go through so that we can avoid blocking one another. ;)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:41:35 am by JMONEY23 »

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 03:02:03 am »
Not a problem.  I've mentioned this before, but...we're a clan that takes pride in each other and our servers and we love interacting.  That said, I'm still confused.  lol.  Did you mean that if players from the same team to have the capability to go "through" each other to avoid contact?

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 03:16:50 am »
Not a problem.  I've mentioned this before, but...we're a clan that takes pride in each other and our servers and we love interacting.  That said, I'm still confused.  lol.  Did you mean that if players from the same team to have the capability to go "through" each other to avoid contact?
To prevent someone from blocking.....i've seen a pluggin for this.....it's tough specially when bots are crowded and you can't move....this gun game server is like a very fast pace type of game......my blood boils when peeps and bots blocks....intentionally or unintentionally. 8)

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 03:30:10 am »
I'll leave this for our General to answer then...

el toro

• When in Doubt, Frag it Out
    • View Profile
    • Hezzbullies Bulldogs
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 12:03:09 pm »
I popped in to play some GG last night.  JMONEY23 is correct, more admin presence is needed there, especially with the recent influx of people playing on the server.  I had a guy tell me to shut the f@ck up mother f@cker last night for telling him to quit mic spamming.  He left quickly after that, but as a whole, the group was quite rowdy last night.  I think there may be a haxor or two in there as well, so watch the one's with one-shot HS that seems to be a pattern.

Most maps I played last night were ok, not sure if we have Iceworld in the mix, but it's a cool GG map.  I think Max might be as well.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:04:59 pm by el toro »
-If you ask me, I'm LOVING it.

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 12:25:06 pm »
I was on there yesterday as well and had no problems.  It could be a group of friends perhaps, but it doesn't excuse his abusive language towards you.  fy_iceworld should be in the map list.