Author Topic: Unstable Server CZ Bones (Ct)  (Read 1202 times)

turonk

• View Profile
Unstable Server CZ Bones (Ct)
« on: July 02, 2013, 04:44:15 am »
Hello People from TG.
I would like to make thumbs up to your effort at making gaming greater. ;)
I been into your different servers (mostly on Czero) and i liked the experience with the gameplay and the admins.

We have been experiencing "lags" (not bad-connection type) on the server  "CZ Bones (Ct)" this things have been going from:
-Having on the list players not connected.
-Mistaken information on the playerlist (tab) similar to the above but with scores and ping (ping sometimes)
-Disappearing of HUD
-Displaying messages on server list, "Find servers" menu: Server shutting down, or No response from server. I think here, servers halts.

Notice that these delays happen even were are only 2 players, or n players....

I don't know if the following issues come because of a "fake connection" so they are locally on my computer: ? But mostly not, so can be also:
-Cannot look with the mouse IN GAME. Only buttons work.
-Sprites disappear of the map.
-HUD, again, goes crazy.

Notice: I 100% sure THIS is not my fault, everything over here is ok, i get SUPER nice connection from my ISP. My file integrity is ok, and my pc is absolutely ok.

I can tell also, that other players, at least 4 ppl (i have the names, they are my friends) Are experiencing the SAME issues or the same laggs on the server, therefore we had to go to play to other servers.

This happened i can at least, since Friday, until today Monday. (June 28-1July)

I just wanted to report these things with you guys, in order to make YOUR server hosting better, feedback for I.T's as us is always great.
Anyway guys let me know if you need more info on this, Iíll try to go deep on details.

Thanks a lot for opening this space, and hope to read you soon.

Cybernetic Engineer
Ralph, aka Marshall Turonk.
MaRsHalL Turonk!