Author Topic: GO BACK!!!  (Read 1015 times)

clyftonclowers

• View Profile
GO BACK!!!
« on: December 09, 2015, 03:32:40 am »
Where are the old good maps!!??? Why can't I spawn kill the bots??? All these are valid questions regarding the CS server. I want to go back. There was nothing better than getting on drunk as hell to spawn kill bots and the palyers!!! now the maps are all larger... too many in the rotation... and whoever fixed the spawns should be taken out back and shot. I wanna spawn behind the enemy.... I want the enemy spawned behind me! lol. I FINALLY got to play Backyard but I couldn't get past the knife because I couldn't get to the other side. Those were the only thing I looked forward to at the end of a hard day's work... drinking... and spawning behind a M***aF**ka.... PLEASE GO BACK!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!! I MISS THE OLD WAY!!!

Your die hard loyal fan of the server..

Clyfton....

BraveFart

• View Profile
Re: GO BACK!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 03:37:33 pm »
Hi clyftonclowers,

Thanks for your post.  I don't EVER recall players (humans) ever spawning behind enemy lines or vice versa, unless there was some kind of modification to allow this.  I don't imagine that anyone would last very long should this ever happen - considering that this is a "Bones" server (no weapons).  If this is your cup of tea, I would recommend heading into our Gun Game server: 74.91.120.94:27019, and you will find something to your liking.

SPYDA

• Technetic Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 10:04:11 am »
Hey brave I think he's talking about gun game . To which I whole heartedly agree the server is pretty crappy now. If maps are added they need to be gg maps and set spawn points for ct-t

BraveFart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 05:03:46 pm »
oh, ok.  I think we talked about this in another thread.  I'll leave this one for General Dumnut to address.

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 08:33:54 pm »
Hopefully I can address this in the next couple of days when I'm off.