Author Topic: Awp  (Read 1196 times)

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
Awp
« on: September 17, 2015, 03:55:50 am »
Wheres awps i saw u guys did some changes but really its not funny replacing awps with scouts it was more funn with awp hope u guys fix that thanks
.:BizZy BlastiN:.

[T] seXy

• Technetic Sergeant
  • adrian,26
    • View Profile
Re: Awp
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 11:40:14 pm »
hey bizzy sorry you feel that way, im sure youre not the only one.

i suggested that we need change of weapon and many of us agreed. awp is fun but its getting the game too boring now. its too easy to kill with an awp.

so our plan is (as general said) we are going to try the scout for couple of months then change weapon again (might be deagle or M3 shotty ) for the next and so on... we have the awp for quite some time now. we figure its bones3hard ----> you wanna play on this server bring your A game. it doesnt matter what weapon you using..its all about the skills  ;) :)

-too seXy ?

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 12:11:56 am »
Oh no its fine with me brother i can even play with knifes only. i dont care i dint know u guys decided to do that change weapons in 3 or 4 months thanks for taking your  time and explain it to me thanks bro

[T] seXy

• Technetic Sergeant
  • adrian,26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 01:56:42 am »
no problem bro! just trying out new weapons...  :)
-too seXy ?

Swiftiez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 02:38:26 am »
As Sexy mentioned, the suggestion was made by him. So we voted for the scout to see how well it would go.
I can understand that using a scout is not for everyone. but from time to time we plan to rotate weapons
so we can make it fair for everyone else.

BizZy BlastiN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 02:01:45 pm »
Thanks swifty yea i think it better to do that im getting better with scout lol hope soon u guys gona change it to auto apw forgot the name thanks again