Author Topic: Game Server Rules  (Read 5256 times)

General DN 101

• Owner/Founder/President
  • General of Technetic
    • View Profile
Game Server Rules
« on: February 01, 2013, 01:36:10 am »
Game Server Rules:
- No Advertising
- No Crap Talk to anyone.
- No Team Killing
- Keep the bad language to a minimum.
- Respect the Admins (They will be wearing a [T] clan tag.)
- Discussion about my former clan should be done so outside of the game.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:04:08 am by DuMnUt 101 »

DaNgeR

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Game Server Rules
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:09 pm »
I agree and will follow.

county_coroner

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 12:14:16 pm »
Question.

If when joining the server it puts me on the opposite team , so instead of playing with humans I am playing with bots . I use no hacks whatsoever , and it must be a glitch - But my question is this . I see no where in the rules saying you gotta be with the humans especially when i am not hacking and the server just put me there . So is it illegal to play with the bots ? I find it quite interesting actually . You get an inside view of how the bots play , and it's fun playing against the humans . Some people complain but some people actually like it . So that's my question Mr. DuMnUt .

Rob .

And it doesn't happen all the time , just once in a while , and I've even seen the server do that to others as well put them on the opposite side . So it's not like it's only me - Some people were concerned that it was a hack , which it definitely is not , it's a glitch .

I feel if the server put me there , I should be allowed to play there .

Thank you sir ,

Robert . . .

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 12:22:51 pm by county_coroner »

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 02:42:08 pm »
Ever since the latest update. The plugins stopped working properly.
My CZ is still broken so I haven't been able to hop on and see what's going on with the server.
Do you spawn with a gun? If so that's a pretty big dis-advantage to the other players if your playing on the bot side.
The whole reason for the unbalanced teams is to put humans working together as a team against bots.
So its heavily frowned upon, people play in bones to play against bots.
People who play in there are familiar with how the bots react and play, so when you throw a human on the opposing team it changes the whole dynamics of the game, not to mention the bots then react to the human on their team and also play a little bit differently too.

county_coroner

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 04:57:25 pm »
No . Normally you do not spawn with a gun , you usually begin with just only a knife . So the only disadvantage would be the unbalanced teams , but as a noob , you experts kick the bots asses so hardcore it's nice , and again as a noob , to take advantage of this situation and try to even out the odds .

Normally the bots always lose , and the humans always win , so when the glitch occurs it's just nice - to give the bots a fighting chance , and again coming from a noobs perspective .

Moreover , it does not glitch every map , just once in a while so it's not like you're with the bots 100% of the time , all the time , always going against the humans and I myself noticed the glitch began when steam started failing .

Lastly . I presume this glitch will be fixed eventually so eventually this wont even be an issue anymore , but again as a noob , it's just fun to screw with the dynamics of the human players redundantly doing the same thing over and over again , until the glitch is fixed of course , then it was fun while it lasted .

Rob .

Also to fix CZ I first "deleted local game content" for CS and CZ , then redownload the game content . CZ will still most likely not work so then thus then therefore you will need to "verify integrity of game cache" for both CS and CZ - which both options can be found under properties > local files , and it may or may not find errors but in either case CZ worked correctly after that .

However , once in a while steam , while starting CZ will error again but no need to redownload the game content , or "delete local game content" for that matter - just "reverify integrity of game cache" again for both CS and CZ then execute CZ .

Works every time .

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:23:24 pm by county_coroner »

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 06:47:26 pm »
Yep done all that. Re-isntalled ..etc... no dice.. I'm just hoping they come out with another update soon or I might be reinstalling my OS. I think its mad at windows 8. Cause I've managed to fix almost everyone elses except mine and thats the key difference is that I'm on 8. But I like 8, so I really don't want to go back to 7. I might try out a couple Linux bistros though since they claimed CS CZ AND GO Work on it now.

county_coroner

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 02:17:00 am »
Just got a new update minutes ago . It made me download a pretty big file , took a few minutes on a 50MBPS connection , so I know the file was pretty large . Also after the update all settings were erased . Give it a try .

Rob .

Lol . Works for linux but not for win 8 . Lol .

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:20:31 am by county_coroner »

DaNgeR

• Technetic Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 03:11:18 pm »
Interesting.  I logged into steam just now and no updates popped up.  Still having the same issue.  So mad about this I can't see straight.

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 09:05:21 pm »
I tried a "Verify Cache File" after you said that.. It downloaded 1 file.. But I don't think that was an update.. :-( no dice.

county_coroner

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 10:29:55 pm »
I have no clue then bro . Maybe you're right and it doesn't like 8 but who knows for sure . Maybe you might wanna create a ticket with steam and see if they have any fix ?

Either way good luck in finding a remedy man . 

Rob .

Also have you tried activating beta participation under settings ? Previously I had beta participation enabled but after the last big update yesterday my settings were erased and I just found out it now is unenabled , however - i just reenabled it and it's downloading a 50Mb file . Ideas ideas ideas , every idea counts !

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:40:36 pm by county_coroner »

General DN 101

• General of Technetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 09:36:00 pm »
For Clarification.
We request that players NOT join the "BOT" team.

JMONEY23

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 01:59:35 am »
Obeying the rules......

8)